Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review: Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris

Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steroids are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--not her cute crush Aaron, not her dorky brother, Jonah . . . not even Kate!

She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town. . . and stay hormonally human.


Dear Carrie Harris...Where is the rest of the book? It was fun, interesting, and a very quick read, but too quick. I needed more! More details! More plot and character development! I love geeky Katie Grable, but I wanted more time to connect with her. I wanted more relationship development between her and Aaron. I wanted more zombies!!!! I'm not just talking about a sequel(because I want that too); I just need more to this story. Read it for sure, but you may come out feeling a little jipped afterwards. Hopefully the sequel will add a little bit here, there, and inbetween.



Other books you may like:

Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)Streams of Babel (Streams of Babel, #1)

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
Streams of Babel by Carol Plum-Ucci

No comments:

Post a Comment