Saturday, April 7, 2012

Effortles by S.C. Stephens: Book Trailer

A continuation of the novel, Thoughtless...

A lot can happen in a year. You grow, you change, you learn from your mistakes. And Kiera had made a lot of mistakes to learn from. But she had learned, and she was determined to never cause a man pain again, especially the amazing man who currently held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it come out the other side unscathed?

Love is easy…trust is hard







***Apparently Mollie decided to have amateur book trailer hour, AGAIN (which obviously  means refering to herself in third person)

4 comments:

  1. I'm not such a big fan of book trailers, but girl, thisis amazing!
    I love S.C. Stephens!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I really appreciate it. I can't wait for book three!!!

      Delete
    2. Book three??? Seriously? I didn't know about that! You made my day! Thnx!

      glass @ I'm a reader, what about you?

      Delete