Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: Fall From Grace by Christine Zolendz

I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordinaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.
But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that.


This review has me stumped! Yes, the girl who can't stop words (usually inappropriate) from flying out of her mouth has been stumped! Shee-it! I'm even referring to myself in third person. I may have even read some other people's reviews thinking maybe they would tell me how I should feel! So how do I feel??

It was good damn it!!! Let's just get that out of the way right now! I picked it up and didn't put it down until I was finished. So why am I humping the leg of indifference??? The pacing was a little off; things kind of jumbled together and the paranormal element didn't flow and blend with the "real life" aspect of the storyline. Also, the editing comb could have been ran through a few tangles. However, I didn't let that affect my rating; just an observation. I could tell by the execution, that this was a new author, but I can see great things to come.

I feel like the reason I can't make a decision is because I can see so much f**king potential with this book. Am I rating the actual book or the potential I see in it?? My mind is f**king with itself!

Here's what I can tell you. I liked it, I'm glad I read it (for $1.50 it was a steal), I will be reading this author again, and that damn cliffhanger ENSURES I will be grabbing the sequel!!

If you're hungry for a unique paranormal romance, with sexual tension, and a hot bad boy musician then Fall from Grace will fill you up! Mmmmmmm!

READ ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment