Sunday, November 4, 2012

What I found outside of my comfort zone...

Release Date: November 2nd, 2012
  
Douglas Howard’s career as a small-town physician is crumbling. Enraptured by Mrs. King, the calculating wife of a wealthy but dying patient, they settle behind closed doors, determined to stave off loneliness and save his career. Equally desperate is Dr. Howard’s beguiling secretary, Miss Derringer, whose own troubles become their own.

What follows is a fatal scandal and an exploration of human expression, desire and manipulation all in the name of love.



 Sometimes different isn't a bad thing. Red Lory ripped me away from the types of books I usually read and showed me something I wasn't even sure I wanted.  I was manipulated by Red Lory and the talented writing of Dave Newell. You can read my full review here.


 
Red Lory [Book Trailer] from Jon Eckert on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment