Sunday, January 20, 2013

That Boy BOOK TRAILER Premiere

It was only a matter of time before I finally turned one of my favorite books into a trailer. That's right! Jillian Dodd's That Boy series completely stole my heart (and my socks) and never gave them back. To say I'm absolutely in love with these  characters is more than an understatement. That Boy is a book I recommend for everybody! I. AM. IN. LOVE.

When you love a book as much as I love That Boy, making a trailer freaks you the hell out. It doesn't even come close to portraying this amazing book, but either way I had so much fun making it. Remember to check out the video description on youtube for any questions you may have about clips, music etc. If you have problems viewing it on a mobile device, I apologize. Youtube sometimes disables this feature for certain third party content. This is not something I can control. If this happens, again I'm sorry. 

I hope you enjoy!

WATCH ON!

~Click here for the That Boy book trailer premiere~

Synopsis

That Boy is a contemporary romance about falling in love with the boys next door.

You know, being friends with two cute boys does have its benefits.

There's Danny. Danny is a golden boy in every way. He has dreamy blue eyes and blonde hair that always looks perfect, even when it’s windblown or been stuck under a football helmet. He’s the boy every girl crushes on. The boy I get into trouble with, the boy I fight with, the hot quarterback no girl can resist, not even me. Being with Danny is like being on an adventure. He has a bright, contagious smile and abs to die for. He’s pretty much irresistible.

Equally crush worthy is Phillip. Adorable, sweet Phillip, who I have known since birth.  Phillip has dark hair, a perfect smile, brown eyes, and the sexiest voice I have ever heard. He’s the boy I talk to every night before I go to sleep. The boy who rescues me, the boy who can read my mind, the boy who is always there for me, the boy who tries to keep me out of trouble, the boy who irritatingly keeps getting hotter, and whose strong arms always seem to find their way around me.  And when he gives me that grin, I can never say no.

One boy will give me my very first kiss.
One boy will teach me to make out.
One boy will take me to prom.
And finally, one boy will ask me to marry him.
They will both be my best friends.
But only one of them will be the boy I fall in love with.
Only one of them is That Boy.


My review of That Boy

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to watch it tomorrow. It doesn't play on phones. Something to look forward to when I wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Makes me want to read it again, for maybe the 100th time.

    ReplyDelete