Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In case you missed it....

This past semester while my blog was on pause, I still continued to review books on goodreads. I thought it might be helpful for me to put them all in one place. This isn't every single one, but it is most of the four and five stars books I reviewed during the fall semester. You can also check out my A-Z tab for more reviews, but please be aware that the A-Z list is only the books I've reviewed since starting my blog. You can always head over to goodreads for my complete list. READ ON!!
                         
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)  A Beautiful Lie (Playing With Fire, #1)  Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2)  Hopeless  
 The Edge of Never  Back to You  Disastrous (Disastrous, #1)  Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
What Happens Next  Ruining Me  My Favorite Mistake  The Sea of Tranquility  
 Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1)  Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)  Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2)  Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)  



No comments:

Post a Comment