Saturday, March 9, 2013

Reckless Book Trailer Premiere

Yes...I did it! I know I said I wouldn't, but I did. How could I do a trailer for every book in the Thoughtless series and not do one for Reckless? I just wanted it to be a surprise...so I lied. A lie of omission...maybe? Just go with it.

This has been an amazing ride. Kellan Kyle has entered our fantasies and changed them forever. F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Our fictional vaginas will never again be the same. 

When I finalized this video, I may have shed a tear...or two. It's kind of bitter sweet. I love how it ended, but I'm a little (more than a lot) devastated it did. Thanks S.C. Stephens for this amazing gift!

On a technical note, I used a new (and better) program to edit and piece my trailer together. It was done on a huge learning curve so I hope you like it! KK FOREVER!

Click here for the Reckless book trailer premiere

Click here for my review of Reckless 

**Remember, all information about the clips and music used in this trailer can be found in the video description.

2 comments:

  1. My vagina thanks you for this awesome video! Amazing song choice, and the video was so smooth. Great job[obviously].

    I can't believe I've had Reckless sitting by my bed, but I haven't been able to read it. I don't want to start it and not have any more Kellan Kyle left!

    -Kait

    ReplyDelete