Saturday, May 11, 2013

This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover: Book Trailer Makeover

On April 30th, I premiered my book trailer for This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover. I literally decided at the very last minute that I wanted, I needed to do this. So I did it. I wanted so hard to have it done by release day, that I did in about ten hours what usually takes me a helluva lot longer, and it showed. I knew it wasn't ready. I knew I wasn't happy with it. I knew I rushed. I tried to force something to happen that wasn't ready, but I wanted it to be ready so bad.

When I hit the upload button, I wasn't excited at all. That should have been a huge red flag right there, and it has done nothing but bother me ever since. It didn't feel finished. Y'all deserved better. Colleen deserved better. This Girl deserved better. So I made it better.

I'm not talking major changes here, but you'd be surprised how editing a ton of minor things has a major impact, major. Plus, I'm an OCD perfectionist with control issues. I wanted a trailer I could be proud of.

So here it is. The re-release of the This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover book trailer.

Click here to view

1 comment:

  1. I badly want to know the show or movie where you compiled this video from??

    ReplyDelete