Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Love Thy Neighbor (Friend-Zoned #2) by Belle Aurora

Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned, #2)Love Thy Neighbour by Belle Aurora
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Links:
Amazon
Goodreads


Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

So why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?


My Review
4~Stars

Ghost, whose real name is Asher, and I had a 'moment' last year. If a 'moment' includes being dragged down the hall of a club, having your panties ripped off, then being f**ked on a conference table while you beg and scream for more, then, yes, we shared a moment.

After reading Friend-Zoned, I could not wait for more Belle Aurora! I loved her characters. I loved her voice. I loved everything! Love Thy Neighbor did not disappoint.

In book one, I fell for the characters...all of the characters. I was so excited for a new story, but at the same time I wasn't sure if I was ready to let Tina and Nik go. Their story made my vagina wobble and my heart ache. I literally fell in love with everything. Leave it to Belle Aurora to make me fall in love...again.

Humor dipped in heart and passion. Men who protect their soft hearts with hard bodies. A group of misfits that come together to form a family. A family that will lay down everything to keep each other safe. I get chills just thinking about it.

Love Thy Neighbor is Ghost and Nats story.

Ghost...I'm not a known giver of f**ks, and Nat...Okay, so either my heart is breaking or someone stabbed me in the boob.

It has the trifecta of sexual tension, action, heart, and kick ass humor. Make that a fourfecta. The bantering, the awesome one-liners, and the return of the characters we loved from Friend-Zoned. It's like book one never ended, and I loved getting more. I can't wait to get more.

My only complaint is that I was hoping for a little more Cole drama. I thought the conflict would have been drawn out longer with a bigger climax, more boom. I got resolution, but I love when my alpha males get the opportunity to save the day, repeatedly. Also, the ending kind of swept me away. So much got squeezed into the end. I mean, I loved every single moment, but it made the ending feel a bit rushed.

To say I can't wait for the next book would be absolutely correct. Circle gets a square!!! It is completely safe to say that I Love Thy Belle Aurora!!

READ ON!

Review of Friend-Zoned(Book #1): http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment