Monday, September 23, 2013

NEW BOOK TRAILER: Red Hill by Jamie McGuire


So, I went to Red Hill, and barely made it back in one piece; though I'm pretty sure my heart is still there. This book shocked the hell out of me, and I've been thinking about it ever since. To celebrate its upcoming release on October 1st, I wanted to go ahead and release my newest trailer. It does not do this book justice (they never do), but I needed an outlet for the thoughts running through my head. I will also be releasing my review of Red Hill, and a special excerpt from the book. It's a threesome post week so stay tuned!



REMEMBER: CANNOT CONTROL MOBILE ACCESS
If videos contain certain third party content (i.e. certain songs/clips) youtube disables it for mobile devices. I cannot control this. I apologize for the inconvenience :-) Also, all information about music and clips can be found in the "about" section on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment