Monday, January 27, 2014

NEW REVIEW: After Forever (The Ever Trilogy #2) by Jasinda Wilder

After Forever by Jasinda Wilder

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

Ever,

I don’t know who I am anymore. I’m a castaway. Lost. Drowning. I love you. That’s the only true thing I know, and it’s all I have to hold on to. I love you. I’ll love you forever. Until the day I die, and I’ll love you in whatever world comes after this one. I love you so much, Ever. I miss you. Dear Jesus, I miss you. Come back to me. 

For forever, and after forever,


Caden



My Review

I need some pepto…and a pillow pet!

So I mentioned in my review of Forever & Always that I'm not rating any of The Ever Trilogy until I'm done with this series. My review. My rules. My indecision and my screwed up head!

This book was difficult to read. I knew from the start where it was headed and it made me ill. I felt sick to my stomach, hurt….betrayed. No mam Jasinda Wilder. No mam! How could you? I just couldn't process. I was pulled into a direction I did not want to go. I needed a cuddle.

I have to applaud her though. She had to have known what this would inevitably do to us, the readers, and she did it anyway. She took it to a place that many authors would be afraid to go. I was angry.

Angry with Jasinda. Angry with Caden, but Lord help me I was angriest with Eden. In fact, I despised her. Unfair? Absolutely, but me being an emotional wreck on the verge of retching isn't fair either.

So much to absorb. God I love to feel!!

Did I hate what happened? Every last bit of it. Do I want to understand it? No. Do I want to feel it? Yes, and I did.

With tequila, and a whole lot of faith and trust, I'm going to continue to follow Jasinda Wilder on this journey. God I love her!!

Lord help us all!

READ ON!

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment