Tuesday, February 25, 2014

NEW REVIEW: Craving Redemption (Aces MC #2) by Nicole Jacquelyn

Craving Redemption by Nicole Jacquelyn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Asa and Callie had nothing in common. He was an Ace, raised in the club and loyal to it above all else. She was a high school student with braces on her teeth and a narrow view of the world.

They should have never crossed paths.

But when Callie decides to defy her parents, and Asa goes on an errand for the club, their lives collide. He saves her, and she mesmerizes him.

They part believing they’ll never see each other again.
Neither could have predicted the chain of events they’d put in motion.

Now the two have to navigate the dark waters of a relationship built on tragedy and need without drowning in guilt for things outside their control.

How do you love someone when the worst decision of your life was the reason you met them?

My Review

What you once thought was an exception ended up being just as awesome as zebra cakes….


Nicole Jacquelyn set the bar way over the top with Craving Constellations (The Aces #1). I had gone into it with absolutely no expectations. I don't even remember how the hell I found it. Accident? Fate? I was drunk? Somehow it ended up on my kindle, and bless the drunken accidental fate that brought it there; it astounded me. I loved it. It was so much more than just an MC book. This was so much more than just an MC book.

Craving Redemption hit my expectations in a head on collision that had me completely captivated; alluring me into yet another beautifully raw story that managed to be equal parts chaos, love, pain, and heart.

It was no longer enough for her to need me.
I wanted her to be willing to fight for me.


I'm not even what you would consider an MC fan. With the exception of Madeline Sheehan and Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley, it's just never been a go-to genre for me. Never something I seek out. Could it be? Have I found another exception? The Aces have somehow created a MC fixation. Like a box of Little Debbie zebra cakes, I ached for more. This is the exception. Nicole Jacquelyn does MC her own way, and it's perfect.

Tell me how much you love me.
More than my bike. Less than my dick.


This book was so close to five stars, so close. The first half was so damn good that I was on my way to making my five stars have an orgy with each other just so they could create more stars. It was that good.

The second half was good, great even, but the plot did become a little stagnant there for a bit, and I was truly hoping the author would have fast forwarded to the prologue a lot sooner than she did. I wanted more time with the resolution.

Regardless, I loved this book and am so caught up in this world that the author has created that I cannot wait for more. Bring the more!!

READ ON!

Buy Links:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

Reading Order:
*Can be read as a standalone. However, I do suggest reading them in order, but not necessary

Craving Constellations (Aces MC #1)  REVIEW
Craving Redemption (Aces MC #2)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment